HYDROFULVIC (Fulvic Acid)
Humic Extracts From Leonardite
HYDRO FULVIC is a fluid formulation with a high concentration of fulvic acids, which are extracted from an accurately selected source.
This product improves the characteristics of the soil, favouring the cationic interchange and the absorption of the nutritional elements, thanks to the carboxylic and phenologic groups, which form chelates.
HYDRO FULVIC has different relevant functions, acting both on the roots and directly on the vegetation:
• Control of the processes of mineralization, avoiding the accumulation of salt
• Increase of the radical apparatus
• Improvement of the germination of the seeds
• Better growth of stems, buds and leaves.
• Improvement of the absorption of the iron chelate in basic and alkali soils
|CROPS||APPLICATION RATES (L/ha)|
|Fruit trees||15 – 25|
|Horticulture||15 – 25|
|Citrus||15 – 25|
|Grape and actinidia||20 – 25|
|Strawberry||15 – 25|
|Floriculture and ornamental||15 – 25|